I’m listing here devices that either I, or other users have been able to use this with KeyPad. Please let me know if any of your devices worked (or did not!).
- iPhone – Supports keyboard and Mouse. Has advanced copy and paste support.
- Samsung Phones – tested with a few, keyboard and mouse works.
- All Android Phones – keyboard and mouse works.
- Sony TV – mouse not tested.
- Android Tablets – keyboard and mouse works.
- Roku Box – mouse not tested.
- Amazon Fire TV – mouse not tested.
- iPad – Supports keyboard and Mouse. Has advanced copy and paste support.
- Apple TV – Apple TV does not support a mouse.
- Samsung TVs – keyboard and mouse work.
- MacOS Computer – Keyboard and mouse tested. Horizontal scroll with mouse not available. yet.
- Google Nexus Player – mouse not tested.
- Rasberry Pi – keyboard verified.
Devices not supported
- LG TV – Does not work, LG TV does not support bluetooth keyboards. Do let me know if some model works for you.
- Sony PlayStation 3 – Works only when connection initiated, does not reconnect
- Sony PlayStation 4 – Does not connect.
- Windows Laptop/ Desktop – Studying this, it does not work on the two laptops I have. Others have seen it working but I am unclear as to what works and what does not. Windows complains that Driver is unavailable
Let me know if there are other devices that you have verified this with.