KeyPad, is a virtual Bluetooth keyboard, mouse and media remote. Anything you type in KeyPad (on the Mac) goes directly to your connected device. Why use your thumbs when you can type.
Don’t buy bluetooth keyboards when you can just use your Mac keyboard (and mouse) with all your devices.
Keypad is free for one phone/tv/tablet. To use it with more than one device, or to use the Mouse feature requires In-App Purchase (for Multi-device).
Main Features of KeyPad:
- Use the Mac Keyboard and Mouse to type on your phone, TV, iPad, Tablet.
- Paste text and more from the Mac to the connected phone.
- Control volume, media playback on your connected phone, tablet.
A Better keyboard:
- Connect to as many devices as you like (Phones, Tablets, TVs)
- Not just a keyboard, a combination mouse, keyboard and media remote
- Function-Tab works like Command-Tab on iPad
- Control-Option toggles Mouse support.
- The app automatically disconnects from your device when you switch away from the app.
See our video on how to set up and use KeyPad. https://bluetooth-keyboard.com/setup/
I have tested this with a few phones, iPads, TVs, development tools; customers have used it with many more. See more details about the verified devices. I have not run into devices that it has not worked first time, yet. You may find that it does not work for some devices. I would like to debug them (and make it work) but I will need your help. If you find a device that does not work, let me know.
I’m committed to making sure it works for most MacOS devices from 2015. If this does not work for you, please let me know, I will figure it out. The more devices that I can support, the more people will use this app.
I’m looking for feedback on this application, and new feature requests.
The app connects to your phone/tablet only when the keyboard screen is launched (by pressing command-option-p). If you switch to another app on your laptop/desktop the window will disconnect and close. This may seem weird at first, but there are going to be so many times that you take your phone and walk away. If the app did not automatically disconnect (when your laptop screen saver came on) you would be very frustrated, because you need to disable Bluetooth on your phone to start typing on your phone.
If you like KeyPad please tell your friends.Tweet