KeyPad is a Mac app that lets you use your Mac keyboard and trackpad as a bluetooth keyboard and mouse. You can use it to type text messages on your phone, type to siri, control your TV…anything that you can do with a combination of a keyboard and mouse.
Why buy bluetooth keyboards when you can just use your Mac keyboard (and mouse/trackad) with all your devices. A new bluetooth keyboard and mouse will cost you at-least $35. That is for One Keyboard and mouse. Keypad lets you connect to as many devices as you like; its like having 20 keyboards handy, one for each of your devices.
Keypad is free for one phone/tv/tablet/computer. To use it with more than one device, or to use the Mouse feature requires In-App Purchase (for Multi-device).
What our users are using KeyPad for:
- A Digital KVM – Use your Mac keyboard and mouse to control all your other computers
- Privacy – Keep your private messages and texts on the phone, and still use a full keyboard
- iPad Keyboard – Want to decide if you really want to buy a $250 keyboard for the iPad, try KeyPad first; its free
- A remote control for the Apple TV, and any Smart TV
- Reduce desk clutter – You really only need one keyboard
- Developers – Developing iPhone/iPad apps, try out how it works with a keyboard
- Anybody who truly hates using their thumbs to type messages
Sadly, nobody goes to the App Store looking for a Keyboard. So users have not heard about us yet. If you are reading this, you can help me. Please help me get the word out.
A Better keyboard:
- Connect to as many devices as you like (Phones, Tablets, TVs)
- Not just a keyboard, a combination mouse, keyboard and media remote
- Always available, with a hotkey for each device, or just select it from the toolbar menu
See our video on how to set up and use KeyPad. https://bluetooth-keyboard.com/setup/
KeyPad has been shipping from January 2020. Our users have tested it with a lot of devices; Phones, TV’s, iPads, Linux Computers, other Macs, TV Boxes, Apple TV, See more details about the verified devices.
Want to Type to Alexa, Google Home, Home Pod…do me a favor and ask Apple, Google, Amazon to add keyboard support to their smart speakers. KeyPad can help you with those times that speech is not working well, but you want alexa and other smart speakers to do something! While you are at it, tell google to fix YouTube; Youtube on the Apple TV has stopped working with any keyboard from April 2020.
KeyPad is being used in over 100 countries (I get goosebumps when I think about it). Some users have requested language support; but KeyPad doesn’t care about the language you use. Select the correct language on the phone, iPad that you want to control, and it works, I have tested with U.K English, French, German, Norwegian, Please let me know if you think differently.
I am always listening for feature requests. If there are any suggestions that you have for KeyPad let me know, and I will implement it. Keep the suggestions coming, it will help me make KeyPad better. Send me email at email@example.com if you face any issues or have any suggestions. You can also send me feedback anonymously on my support page.Tweet