KeyPad, is a virtual Bluetooth keyboard, mouse and media remote. Anything you type in KeyPad (on the Mac) goes directly to your connected device. Why use your thumbs when you can type.
Don’t buy bluetooth keyboards when you can just use your Mac keyboard (and mouse) with all your devices.
Keypad is free for one phone/tv/tablet. To use it with more than one device, or to use the Mouse feature requires In-App Purchase (for Multi-device).
Main Features of KeyPad:
- Use the Mac Keyboard and Mouse to type on your phone, TV, iPad, Tablet.
- Paste text and more from the Mac to the connected phone.
- Control volume, media playback on your connected phone, tablet.
A Better keyboard:
- Connect to as many devices as you like (Phones, Tablets, TVs)
- Not just a keyboard, a combination mouse, keyboard and media remote
- Function-Tab works like Command-Tab on iPad
- Control-Option toggles Mouse support.
- The app automatically disconnects from your device when you switch away from the app.
See our video on how to set up and use KeyPad. https://bluetooth-keyboard.com/setup/
I have tested this with a few phones, iPads, TVs, development tools; customers have used it with many more. See more details about the verified devices. I have not run into devices that it has not worked first time, yet.
I’m looking for feedback on this application, and new feature requests.
If you like KeyPad please tell your friends.Tweet