Mirror your iPhone or iPad screen on the Mac. Connect your device over USB and your iPhone or iPad screen will be shown on the Mac.
This app is a companion to the KeyPad application. It shows you the screen of your phone, and you can use KeyPad to get keyboard and mouse control over your iPhone or iPad.
This is a new application and I am interested to hear about how you use this application, and how I could make it better.
- To use the App, plug the iPhone or iPad to the Mac with a USB cable.
- If you have not already trusted the Mac on the iPhone/iPad you will need to trust it. The app cannot proceed without it. You will need to unplug and re-plug the USB cable for it to be properly recognized after trusting the Mac.
- The first time that you plug in an iPhone or iPad, you will get a prompt asking you to give Camera permission on the Mac. Please give the permission and the device screen will show on the Mac.
Main features of mirror screen.
- A free way of seeing your iPhone or iPad screen on the Mac
- Do you want to see your phone screen larger than it actually is?
- Have you ever wanted to look at your phone screen in a meeting but couldn’t?
- Have you wanted to record your phone screen along with a view of the Mac?
Do you want to use the Mac Keyboard and mouse to type on your device too…see our app KeyPad on the Mac App Store.
Do give me feedback and features that you would like to see. Help me make this app better.
Like KeyPad I will be making continuous updates to this application.
If you have any questions, please send me email at firstname.lastname@example.org