This is intended to be the last release before 1.0. I expect I will have one or two more update release before I put it on the Mac App Store.
- Supports deleting connected bluetooth devices.
- Supports defining separate HotKey’s for each bluetooth device.
- Supports changing the default HotKey
- Updates to clipboard paste feature
- Migrates to using the new website (https://bluetooth-keyboard.com/)
- Includes a link to a installation support video (still being worked on)
- Known issues:
- Once a device is connected, you have to press Launch Bluetooth Settings again to connect a second device.
- You cannot use a hotkey that is in use for the app unless you delete the hotkey
- If you delete a hotkey for device 0, it will default to Command + option + p
To delete a hotkey:
- select the device in preferences list
- Click on configure hotkey
- Click the configure button again (this will delete the hotkey)